Join us for an afternoon of tech, food, drinks, & a tour of Google's office in Boulder, CO! We'll hear about Taking Back control of issues in Citrix from Liquidware, plus have a presentation about how Citrix & Google's partnership benefits customers. Come for the tech sessions, stay for the campus tour!
Google Campus Guest Policy is as follows below:
- Google employees and xWFs* are required to use Google’s Guest Kiosks to officially sign in their guests. Hosts are encouraged to pre-register their visitor(s) via go/guest and have them verify all information on arrival.
- Visitors should be supervised at all times and pose no disruption to the workplace. Hosts must ensure:
- Guests are pre-registered in the Google go/guest visitor system or prepared to register via the kiosk on arrival.
- Guests are prepared to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 when they arrive.*
- *Note: Our vaccine policy applies to all visitors, including all children and infants. Vaccination documentation policies may vary by site due to local laws and regulations.
- Guests in the US over the age of 16 are prepared to show government-issued photo ID when they arrive.
- Guests wear their visitor badge in plain view during their entire visit.
- Guests are escorted at all times.
- Guests do not enter restricted spaces.
- Guests do not use certain campus amenities, including gyms, gBikes, scooters, climbing walls, Tier II & III makerspaces, locker rooms, and massage chairs.
- Guests do not bring animals. Appropriate exceptions for service animals are permitted to provide accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Guests are respectful of the professional work environment and pose no disruption.
- No more than 10 guests at a time. Larger visitor groups require multiple hosts.
- Underage guests are directly supervised at all times.
- Guests return visitor badges at the end of their visit.
- No visitor photo or recording contains Confidential or Need-To-Know information. Guests may take photographs or recordings only within Google common areas such as lobbies and cafes, and external common areas such as the campus or Google signs. Guest photographs or recordings within any other Google areas are subject to strict limitations. Review the photography policy for details.