This year, we have as always, a lot of content to cover with new features to look forward to, as well as some of the highlights of 2022 within EUC.
The agenda for the webinar will contain some of the following:
- The current state of Microsoft/Citrix/VMware within EUC (with a hint of Broadcom and Cloud Software Group)
- What's new with Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows 365 (and the new XenClient feature that is coming?)
- Microsoft DevBox and EUC targeting Developers?
- Hybrid deployments and support for AVD / VMware / CVAD and how to combine
- Zero-Trust based file storage service - Because OneDrive is not good enough...
- Microsoft Azure AD-based devices
- Updates to CVAD and new Cloud Services!
- Updates to Public Cloud services (and other nifty license changes)
- Secure Private Access and where are with providing secure access without using crappy VPN software?
Presented by CUGC, this webinar is free for all attendees.